Pages

Thursday 21 June 2018

My First Exam Experience

This week we had exams and our subjects were, Math, English, Science and Social Studies.
Before the exams I felt confident because I don't know why there would be a reason to be scared, and also because I tried my best and never gave up while I was doing it. But during the exam the study tips I used where to think before you write and also if your given a paper to solve you answers use it cause it could be a really useful thing to help you with if you get stuck in the test.

2 comments:

  1. Hey Andre,

    I really like your confidence about your first exams. Especially your very first! I really like the way you said there is nothing to be afraid of and how you didn't give up! Keep the great work up!

    Taunese

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Andre,
    If you highlight your text and click the button on the toolbar that looks like a T, it will correct the text running off the page.

    ReplyDelete